- 23 Jul
All students who are promoted to class XII may collect fee books from school and clear their dues or pay fee online. They are required to ...Read More [+]
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS XI List of candidates (4th List) eligible for admission in CLASS XI has been published. ...Read More [+]
- 15 Jul
Admission form for the Session 2020-21 in Class XI (Science) only for students passed from BSF School Click Here to Download Form ...Read More [+]
ADMISSION NOTICE-2020-21 FOR CLASS XI IN COMMERCE AND HUMANITIES STREAMS Fresh applications are invited from interested students for admission ...Read More [+]
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS VI, VIII Admission in CLASS VI and CLASS VIII will be treated as cancelled if the students ...Read More [+]
Annual Results for the Session 2019-20
All Successful Students
- Report cards will be distributed after the LOCK DOWN is withdrawn.
- Students who are placed in COMPT. are advised to prepare for the re- test.
- Re –test will be conducted in short notice immediately after the reopening of the school.
- Students may follow text books published by NCERT for all classes and subjects, except Computer Science (XII) and Physical Education (XII).
- Parents are requested to clear all school fees if remain due till date. Parents are also requested to use online mode for such payment.
- Students who are detained in same class for two consecutive years, should apply for transfer certificate immediately after reopening of the school.
- Date of reopening of the school will be announced as per Government Order.
Please click on the respective (PDF) icon below in the "RESULT" column to view/download the file.