IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS VI, VIII Admission in CLASS VI and CLASS VIII will be treated as cancelled if the students ...Read More [+]
- 19 May
ADMISSION NOTICE-2020-21 FOR CLASS VI AND CLASS VIII Students who are interested to take admission ( in a few vacant seats) in CLASS VI ...Read More [+]
Result of Compartment Examination Class IX Click here to view/download result NOTE: Students who have been promoted ...Read More [+]
RESULT OF COMPARTMENT EXAMINATION CLASS XI Click here to view ...Read More [+]
Online classes for Class XI will begin from 11th May 2020 ...Read More [+]
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS VI, VIII
- Admission in CLASS VI and CLASS VIII will be treated as cancelled if the students fail to produce report card of previous class, birth certificate and transfer certificate (Original) within stipulated time.
- BSF and CAPF wards are required to submit service certificate of their parents.
- Enlisted candidates of CLASS VI, VIII are advised to take admission through school website by online mode only.
- LAST DATE FOR ONLINE ADMISSION OF SELECTED CANDIDATES IS JUNE 16, 2020.
- For online payment of fee, a password needs to be used as follows:
Registration Number @first name of the student [ Registration Number specified in the list]
For example, a candidate with first name abcd and registration number A1234 (all lower case)
- All required documents to be submitted in the school immediately after the LOCKDOWN is lifted.
- All students should follow text books as per the booklist provided.
For any query please contact 9832540377, 9733052213 ((8.30 am to 5.30 pm only)Posted on: 6/06/20