WORTHY CHAIRMAN IS PLEASED TO DECLARE HOLIDAY ON 16TH AUGUST 2017. ...Read More [+]
- 08 Aug
A Post Graduate Teacher (Physics) is required immediately for BSF Senior Secondary School Kadamtala. Appointment will be made purely on ...Read More [+]
BSF SR. SEC. SCHOOL, KADAMTALA (School website - www.bsfschoolkadamtala.org) Re-Schedule OF WALK IN INTERVIEW Scheduled ...Read More [+]
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL
B.S.F. SR. SEC. RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL, KADAMTALA
- Registration Forms for New Admissions for the session 2016-17 in classes VI, VII, VIII & IX will be available on payment from the school office from 02-01-2016. Registration Forms will be issued upto 31-03-2016.
- The registration forms will be deposited on any working day in the school office within 01-04-2016. No admission test will be conducted for admission in classes VI, VII & VIII as per CBSE guidelines. Admission of classes VI to VIII shall be done on the basis of their Annual Result of last attended school. Hence, annual result should be submitted with registration form. However, admission test shall be conducted for admission in class IX on 02-04-2016 (Saturday) at 0900 hours in the subjects of English, Hindi & Mathematics in the school depending on situation / conditions. The merit list will be published within one week after the Admission Test for class IX and last date for submission of registration form for class VI to VIII. Seats for class IX will be allotted to all BSF wards who qualify the admission test (at least 33% marks) and on merit to non BSF wards depending upon the vacancy position. However, in classes VIII to IX there may not be any vacancy for non BSF wards except for exceptionally brilliant students due to the existing strength of classes
- For eligibility to admission in class IX the candidate must have passed class VIII exam including a 3rd language from an institution affiliated to the CBSE or to any recognized Board or recognized by the Education Department of the State Govt. / U.T. in which such an institution is located.
- For admission in class XI a separate detailed notice will be followed.
- Admission in classes X & XII: As per CBSE no direct admission shall be granted in Board Class (X & XII). However transfer case of BSF / Non BSF wards will be treated as per CBSE directions & as per situation.
|1.||Merit List Bio Hindi|
|2.||Merit List Bio|
|3.||Merit List CS Math PEd|
|4.||Merit List Commerec|
|5.||Merit List Commerce Own|
|6.||Merit List Humanities|
|7.||Merit List Humanities Own|